言情小说吧【m.yqxsb.com】第一时间更新《一首歌扭转乾坤,女配逆袭成功》最新章节。
“Changing colors makes you waste away,”
【色彩的变幻让你日渐憔悴】
“just paint your eyes with a vivid mind. ”
【只需用鲜活的想象描绘你的双眼】
“And I'll be keeping secrets till I'm in the ground.” 她微微低下头,声音变得低沉而神秘,在每个字的发音上都加重了力道,让 “secrets” 和 “ground” 这两个词更具厚重感,仿佛真的在隐藏着那些不为人知的故事,直到生命的尽头。
“Changing colors makes you waste away,just paint your eyes with a vivid mind.” 赖多多的声音变得空灵,她轻轻转动身体,像是在感受着色彩的变幻。在 “Changing colors” 处,她运用了真假音转换的技巧,让声音如同色彩般变幻莫测,而 “paint your eyes” 时,她又用明亮的音色,唱出了对美好想象的向往。
“Now you see what's behind the lights,”
【此刻你看到了光芒背后的东西】
“And I'll be waiting in the shadow of the sun. ”
【而我会在阳光的阴影里等待】
“Finding treasures that‘s been on demise,”
【寻找那些消逝的珍宝】
“building mountains in disguise,”
【伪装着堆砌山峦】
“and I'll be keeping secrets till I'm in the ground. ”
【我会保守秘密,直至入土】
“Now you see what's behind the lights,And I'll be waiting in the shadow of the sun.” 她再次望向远方,歌声中带着一丝看透世事的淡然,在 “behind the lights” 这里,她特意放缓了节奏,让每个字都清晰地传入观众耳中,强调出光芒背后的真实,而 “waiting” 时,又回到那种坚定的等待,仿佛在告诉大家,无论经历多少,自己的初心从未改变。
“Finding treasures that‘s been on demise,building mountains in disguise,and I'll be keeping secrets till I'm in the ground.” 赖多多的歌声愈发有力,在 “Finding treasures” 处,她用富有层次感的声音,唱出了寻找的艰辛与希望,而 “building mountains” 时,她又展现出一种坚韧不拔的力量,最后的 “secrets” 和 “ground” 再次重复,加深了那种神秘与坚守的情感。
“I'm in the shadow of the shadow of the sun,”
【我身处太阳阴影的阴影之中】
“where I belong there's something ing on. ”
【在属于我的地方,有事情即将发生】
“I'm in the shadow of the shadow of the sun,”
小主,这个章节后面还有哦,请点击下一页继续阅读,后面更精彩!
【我身处太阳阴影的阴影之中】
“oh and I need you. ”
【哦,我需要你】
“I'm in the shadow of the shadow of the sun,where I belong there's something ing on.” 她的声音充满了力量,在 “shadow of the shadow” 处,她运用了和声的技巧,让声音更加丰富饱满,仿佛在描绘自己身处黑暗却又充满希望的状态,而 “something ing on” 则唱出了对未来的期待与憧憬。
“I'm in the shadow of the shadow of the sun,oh and I need you.” 赖多多的目光在台下的观众中寻找着,声音中带着一丝温柔与渴望,在 “oh and I need you” 时,她微微哽咽,将那种对陪伴和支持的需求毫无保留地展现出来,让观众们也为之动容。
“I'm in the shadow of the shadow of the sun,”
【我身处太阳阴影的阴影之中】
“where I belong, there's something ing on. ”
【在属于我的地方,有事情即将发生】
“No more waiting, times are changing,”
【无需再等待,时代在变迁】
“and there's something ing on.”
【有事情即将发生】
这里“I'm in the shadow of the shadow of the sun,where I belong, there's something ing on.” 她再次重复,声音更加坚定,每一个音符都像是在诉说着自己的信念,在属于自己的地方,哪怕是在阴影之中,也会有美好的事情即将发生。
“No more waiting, times are changing,and there's something ing on.” 歌声达到了高潮,赖多多用尽全身的力气,将 “No more waiting” 和 “times are changing” 唱得掷地有声,唱出了一种不再等待、勇敢迎接变化的决心,而最后的 “something ing on” 则像是一声激昂的号角,宣告着自己的新生。