言情小说吧【m.yqxsb.com】第一时间更新《小马宝莉:是!公主!》最新章节。
来自南方的风轻抚着流云,把它们梳理成一条一条的模样,仿佛是等待着乐师的琴弦,而山间的松柏林未免太过性急,已经在“沙沙”地演奏前奏曲了,遥远的鸟叫声清晰地传来,让马分不清那是来自深林还是来自过去。
渐渐地高层大气中的风似乎变得快了一些,它推动着云层往北方而去,掷下阳光的云隙不断变换着位置,似乎是一场流动的光雨,又像是世界本身的沧海桑田。
在一片天光之中,星光熠熠惬意地闭上了眼睛,她好像有些困了,而在半梦半醒之中,她似乎听到了糖蓓儿的歌声——
“In the summer we made a kite,
(在夏日里,我们共制风筝)
out of feathers, out of wood.
(用羽毛,用木头)
we set fire to our homes,
(我们点亮烧了房子)
walking barehoof in the snow.
(光蹄走于雪中)
distant rhythm of the drum,
(远远鼓声)
as we drifted towards the storm.
(伴着我们飘向暴风)
baby lion lost his teeth,
(小狮子落下乳牙)
now they're swimming in the sea.
(现在在海里遨游)
troubled spirits on my chest,
(百感交于心)
where they laid to rest.
(本该安于心)
the birds all left my tall friend,
(鸟儿离开树木,我的高个朋友)
as your body hit the sand.
(伴着你的身体倒在沙滩)
million stars up in the sky,
(天上星星千千万)
formed a tigers eye,
(化成小老虎的眼睛)
that looked down on my face,
(俯视着我的面孔)
out of time and out of place.
(脱离时空的约束)
So hold on,
(所以请把握当下)
hold on to what we are,
(坚持我们自己)
hold on to your heart.
(坚定跟随你心)
Awaken by the sound,
(被声音唤醒)
of a screaming owl.
(那是一只尖叫的猫头鹰)
chasing leaves in the wind,
(追寻着风中的落叶)
going where we've never been.
(寻访我们从未到达之地)
Said goodbye to you my friend,
(轻声再见,我的朋友)
as the fire spread.
(伴着火势蔓延)
All that's left are your bones,
(剩下的都是你的遗骸了)
that will soon sink like stones,
(它们将迅速石沉大海)
So hold on,
(所以请把握当下)
hold on to what we are,
(坚持我们自己)
hold on to your heart.
(坚定跟随你心)
一曲结束,小马们继续抬头,出神地看着那个小小风筝,而星光熠熠则带着微笑沉沉睡去,枕着青草,盖着天光。
这个集齐了四匹小马之智慧的风筝飞得又高又稳,优美的棱形身体仿佛是一只抽象化的眼睛,它出离了地面,不受地心引力的干扰,正在极高的高空俯视着地面的一切,亦漠然地看着远方地平线上的陌生景象。